BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Starting again and again and again

Getting my app through a variety of drafting stages, each one slightly different to the last. It's like a have a collection of slightly disfigured clones on my desktop. Hot.

I've also got publications under control (for now) and the book launch for Verge 09 is in November so, we can expect to see No Oblivion getting all shacked up under a tree any day now. I was amused that the editor thought there were points where it was "crass". I was all... "Sugar... it's about two people shagging under a tree in a park. This isn't exactly cupcakes and Lady Grey we're dealing with". So feeling pretty good right now, on the writing side.

The dollaz are under pressure, as per usual and I need to have a chat with my DATM to see whether he'll be kind enough to fund my time in Hong Kong. Urgh. I hate that conversation. It's so disempowering.

I'm going to rework my Beverly Farmer piece as an example of academic writing. That will be the project for tomorrow, but I totally need to settle down and do my Harry Chapter. I'm starting to get a little concerned about Passionate Trousers and I'm not sure where the draft I scrawled all over is. Damnit.

Picture time!!



There's a BRIDGE, CHAAARLIE!!! A BRIIIIIIDGE!!

0 comments: